Learn skills and processes to assist in the resolution of conflict within your own organization(s). Discover how and when to assert your own interests and those of the organization, while at the same time drawing out interests from the other participants in conflict, thus facilitating ‘buy-in’ to the solution.
- Structuring a non-neutral mediation
- How to honour and manage emotion
- Eliciting information and interests from all parties
- Communication skills, including probing, reframing, immediacy, confrontation and refocusing
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Conflict Management : Elective Courses