Apply mediation and/or negotiation skills to a wide variety of employment situations. Develop strategies for applying dispute resolution concepts in the workplace.
- Dignity violations: the root of many workplace conflicts
- Micro-inequities and how to address them
- Ken Blanchard’s Whale Done approach
- How to deliver ‘bad news’ and address problematic behaviour
You must have taken one of the following courses:
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Conflict Management : Elective Courses