Corporate branding and social responsibility are key components to developing working relationships with key stakeholders in the community. This course will show you how to identify issues and conditions affecting corporate communications within the community, how you currently interact with your community, what the community expects from you and how these relationships can be improved.
At the completion of this course students will be able to:
- Write and execute a communications plan
- Develop a key list of stakeholders that are critical to their organization
- Take the Community Relations Survey and see how well your organization scores
- Learn how to build positive relationships with members of your community
- Learn how to work with government
- Dealing with hostile groups
This is an interactive course, which includes lectures, group exercises and discussion.
Please come to this course prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.