Discover what makes a good leader in the communications industry. Learn how to lead a team in designing and implementing communication strategies and programs, and why effective leadership is important to these processes. This course explores various leadership styles and practices in order to identify the kind of leader you are and the best practices for improving your leadership skills.
At the completion of this course students will be able to:
- Understand what makes a good leader
- Understand what competencies do good leaders possess
- Consider are leaders born or made
- Compare three different leaders
- Understand emotional intelligence and why is it important to leadership
- Discuss the six key principles of leadership
This is an interactive course, which includes lectures, group exercises and discussion.
Please come to this course prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.