Learn how marketing, finance, production and human resources blend into a cohesive plan that provides a directional focus for your organization. Discover how to develop and maintain a strategy for sustainable performance. Look at the “big picture” and address the challenges involved in drafting a strategic plan.
- The key attributes of strategic management
- Performing an external environmental scan to see trends and events in the general environment
- How the internet is disrupting industry structures
- The relationship between a firm’s strategy and a firm’s structure
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
This course is recognized by:
Taking this course towards the end of the Management Program
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Management : Required