Understand how to plan and complete effective events that will meet your goals or objectives. Discuss the broad strokes of event management from fundraising to public relations. Learn how to devise a strategic plan, budget, market, execute and evaluate your event.
- Event timelines that deliver measurable outcomes
- Developing an event based budget
- Unique ways to promote events to targeted markets
- Implementing evaluation tools
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Not-For-Profit Management : Choose eight courses