Understand the roles of the federal and provincial and municipal governments, and how to research, determine and interpret legislative requirements. Describe types of common environmental emissions, and generic management strategies to predict, report and control them. Understand the key elements of an environmental management system.
- Environmental issues facing both the world and businesses today
- The roles of government and industry in dealing with environmental issues
- Legislative compliance and reporting requirements
- Environmental management systems
Individual Course Registration
This course is part of the Diploma program and can also be taken as an individual course for non-credit/professional development. How many courses can you take before you have to apply to the program?
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management : Required Courses