Identify the reasons for passive, aggressive and manipulative behaviours, and learn assertive behaviours instead. Practice assertive approaches and apply them to your own work and personal circumstances. Discover how being assertive can help you to be more positive, more creative, and better able to get your job done effectively.
- The difference between aggressive, passive and assertive behaviour
- Using ‘I’ statements and other assertiveness tools
- Communicating with firmness and clarity while remaining respectful
- Application of skills and concepts to real and fictional situations
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Conflict Management : Elective Courses