This introductory course welcomes all who are new to social media networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. The course will explore the basics of personal, professional and company use of social media tools and strategies. Discover how social media can help you stay in touch, advance your business goals and open the door to a world of news, entertainment and creativity.
At the completion of this course students will be able to:
- Understand the differences and opportunities of major social media platforms
- Be familiar with navigating major social media websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook
- Understand the difference between personal, professional and company social media
- Be fluent in creating Twitter-optimized social media content
- Report on the performance of social media initiatives
This is an interactive course, which includes lectures, group exercises and discussion.
Please come to this course prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.