This online course is designed for students with a good basic knowledge of French who wish to improve their French skills in their specific field of interest. Focus on current Canadian topics in Healthcare.
Examples of topics include:
- Human Body
- Diseases, Symptoms, and Mental Illness
- Medication and Therapies
- Epidemics and Vaccination
- Role of Government in Healthcare
- Life of a Hospital
- Careers in Healthcare
At the completion of this course, you will:
- Improve comprehension as well as spoken and written French with text, audio and video documents on current Canadian topics in field of study;
- Expand vocabulary in field of study.
This course is very interactive. Students are expected to participate actively in the discussion forums on current topics presented in text, audio and video resources. Progress can be tracked with practice exercises for self-assessment in order to monitor acquisition of new vocabulary and material.