Professional Development That Empowers Your Workforce
Training significantly strengthens corporate culture, morale and the potential to attract and retain high-quality staff.
- Canadian Council on Learning
We Know Corporate Training
As experts in the field of corporate training, Western Continuing Studies can help your organization thrive in today's competitive economy by providing your employees with innovative and accessible learning experiences.
Our Corporate Membership program offers:
- Needs assessments to accurately match your learning objectives with appropriate programs
- Branded employer registration website; students can self-register and track their progress
- Accessibility: no up-front payment or reimbursement for employees
- Discounts on multiple enrollments
- Informational events and resources to help promote your education program to your employees
For training that is more specialized and aligned to your organizational strategy, our Customized Training Program offers:
- Practical skills that can be applied directly to your organization
- Effective training methods and delivery options that meet your needs and preferences
- Courses led by experts who understand the needs of adult learners
- Focused learning that takes days, not years
- Training delivered online, at Western, at your company's location, or a combination of delivery methods.
Teaching methodology and techniques
Our training draws on the best practices in adult learning in course delivery including:
- Interactive group activities
- Role-play sessions
- Class presentations
- Case studies
- Online discussion forums