Take a Wine Course with Fine Vintage!
Fine Vintage is the leading provider of wine education in Canada. Fine Vintage is owned and operated by James Cluer, Master of Wine; one of only 370 MWs in the world. Our team of instructors are extremely knowledgeable and engaging. And of course, all of our classes feature tastings of the best examples!
Fine Vintage offer the WSET courses; a UK-based curriculum that has schools in more than 60 countries. A certification from the WSET is considered to be the global gold standard in wine education. At Fine Vintage, we offer the full range of WSET courses at the Western Continuing Studies.
The WSET series includes the Level 1 in Wines, Level 2 in Wines & Spirits, Levels 3 and 4 in Wines, as well as the Level 1 Award in Sake.
- The Level 1 Award in Wines course is ideal for the absolute beginner and those with a basic knowledge of wine.
- The Level 1 Award in Sake course is designed for those who are new to the basics of Japanese Sake.
- The Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits course is a step up, and goes into more depth about classic grape varieties and wine producing countries.
- The Level 3 Award in Wines course is for the serious trade professional or passionate enthusiast.
- The Level 4 Diploma in Wines is the highest level of the WSET courses and is a highly respected qualification around the world.
Who takes our courses?
Our wine courses are appropriate for general interest wine enthusiasts as well as the trade. These typically include wine importers, agents, sales representatives, servers, sommeliers, retail store staff, and even winemakers and grape growers. Most, however, are people with a passion for wine who take the courses out of general interest.
View our full London course schedule or to book your place in one of these classes.
Explore all our certificates: