Learn the concepts and practices that are essential to human resource management. Examine the history of the evolving role of human resource management and how it can improve your company’s productivity. Discuss implications for the future of the relationship between workers and an organization’s strategic goals in terms of trends and issues in the larger industrial context.
- Legal requirements and managing diversity
- Recruitment, selection, orientation, training and development, and career planning
- Performance management and compensation management
- Health and safety in the workplace
Individual Course Registration
This course is part of the Diploma program and can also be taken as an individual course for non-credit/professional development. How many courses can you take before you have to apply to the program?
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Human Resources : Required Courses