Understand collaborative methods for resolving conflict and solving interest-based problems. Identify which approaches are appropriate in various situations. Learn the “secrets” of keeping discussions productive and avoiding impasses that could stall or end the communication process.
- The advantages of collaborative conflict resolution
- How to improve results and relationships by applying an interest-based approach
- The Circle of Conflict analysis tool
- Drawing out the best in others in conflict situations
This course contains similar content to LEAD6253 The Leader's Role in Resolving Conflict.
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Agile Project Management : Required
- Business Essentials : Required
- Professional Certificate in Conflict Management : Required Courses
- Professional Certificate in Management : Elective
- Professional Certificate in Project Management : Elective Courses
- Professional Certificate in Risk Management : Elective