Examine the Communication Management and Human Resources Management process groups of the Project Management Process. Discuss project leadership, managing the project organization, team building, and virtual teams. Explore the project manager’s world of relationships, influence and accountability.
- Project communication plans
- Organizational management plans
- Collaborative problem-solving attitudes
- The role of the project manager as a leader of change
This course is recognized by:
PMI, PMP® and PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute Inc.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Project Management : Learn at Your Own Pace Program Required Courses