Communicate, sell and distinguish your organization’s identity. This course will show you how to differentiate your not-for-profit organization from the others with an effective communications strategy. You will learn to write a communications plan, build strong media relations and develop media events. In addition, you will learn to recognize a crisis and build an appropriate crisis communication plan.
- Strategies for building and managing a powerful brand
- Writing a communications plan
- Building stronger relationships with media
- How to respond to media during a crisis
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Not-For-Profit Management : Choose eight courses