Communicate, sell and distinguish your organization’s identity. This course will show you how to differentiate your not-for-profit organization from the others with an effective communications strategy. You will learn to write a communications plan, build strong media relations and develop media events. In addition, you will learn to recognize a crisis and build an appropriate crisis communication plan.
- Writing a communications plan
- Implement communication policies
- Building stronger relationships with media
- How to respond to stakeholders during a crisis
- Incorporate social media into the communication toolkit
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.