Learn the best practices for developing and executing an effective fundraising strategy. Discuss various fund development techniques with a diverse group of speakers from key community not-for-profit organizations.
- Major giving, planned giving and annual funds
- Fundraising methods and programs
- Cultivate, solicit and steward donorship
- Laws and ethics related to fundraising
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Not-For-Profit Management : Choose eight courses