Build on the skills you have learned in Introduction to Project Management, exploring the facilitation process groups of Risk and Procurement Management, as well as Quality Management and their contribution to the integrated project plan. Explore the cost of quality and learn to prevent over inspection.
- Identifying, quantifying and managing project risks
- Performing make or buy analysis
- Different types of contracts and the risks associated with each type
- The four pillars of quality
This course is recognized by:
PMI, PMP® and PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute Inc.
You must have taken one of the two following courses:
- PJMG6281 - Introduction to Project Management: Scope, Scheduling, and Cost Planning - ONLINE (Complete)
- PJMG6201 - Introduction to Project Management: Scope, Schedule and Cost Planning (Complete)
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Project Management : Learn at Your Own Pace Program Required Courses