Explore the tools and techniques for putting the project plan into action, monitoring its progress, and knowing when to take corrective action to achieve project objectives. Discover how you can communicate more effectively in a project environment. Learn to manage project risk.
- Negotiating successfully through the 5 phases of a project cycle
- Managing information in a continuously changing managerial environment
- Effectively building and managing a project team
- Project procurement
This course is recognized by:
PMI, PMP® and PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute Inc.
- PJMG6282 - Quality, Risk and Procurement Management in Projects - ONLINE (Complete)
- PJMG6202 - Quality, Risk and Procurement Management in Projects (Complete)
- PJMG6281 - Introduction to Project Management: Scope, Scheduling, and Cost Planning - ONLINE (Complete)
- PJMG6201 - Introduction to Project Management: Scope, Schedule and Cost Planning (Complete)
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Project Management : Learn at Your Own Pace Program Required Courses