Discover strategies for both understanding and controlling risk. Learn the principles behind a number of risk control and management areas including: property, intellectual property, natural disaster, personnel, liability and criminal exposures. Understand techniques for monitoring and controlling various forms of loss.
- Assessing and treating risks
- Applying accident analysis and system safety techniques
- Applying root cause analysis to an organization’s production
- Processing risks and preparing an organization for disruptive events through continuity management
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
This course is recognized by:
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Risk Management : Required