Take a comprehensive look at the examination of a patient, interpretation of assessment findings, differentiating disorders and conditions, and development of treatment plans. Learn how to take a patient’s history and examine signs of lower limb dysfunction leading to a diagnosis of pedorthic care.
- Manual assessment techniques
- Common injuries and diseases that result in foot complications
- Measuring ranges of motion
- Formulating a pedorthic treatment plan for patients based on assessment findings
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Pedorthics : Required Courses