This course focuses on the integration of market research into communication processes and the development of marketing strategies. You will learn simple yet practical research techniques including data collection, analysis and reporting. This is a valuable course for anyone from early stage entrepreneurs to seasoned executives.
- Integrating easy market research techniques into the overall marketing management function
- Research methods and practices
- Producing and interpreting basic analysis and report structures
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
- BSMG6204 - Marketing (Complete)
- MRKT6281 - Principles of Marketing (Complete)
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Marketing : Required