Explore the evolution of the media, how the media works, media awareness and the effects of media on audiences. Discover both the proactive and reactive sides of positive and negative media coverage through issues management and crisis communications. Develop the knowledge, skills, and techniques needed to address a range of media relations situations.
- Critically engaging with media coverage to understand how organizations handle events
- Writing media releases under time restraints
- Communicating successfully in different situations (e.g. a product launch, crisis, event, etc.)
- Ethics in media relations
PrerequisitesYou must be admitted to the Diploma in Public Relations
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Public Relations : Required Courses