The role of a leader is diverse.
Leaders exist at all levels of an organization and in many different roles. Effective leadership requires a leader to be a strategic thinker, manager, motivator, team member, mentor, and visionary at specific times and according to circumstances and to understand the difference.
Our courses are highly interactive and will enable you to:
- Explore and discuss different strategies and theories of leadership.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your own approaches
to leadership and how these approaches will change as you progress through the program.
- Understand the key role that developing and communicating vision plays in motivating others.
- Develop your understanding of the skills needed for selecting, leading and developing teams.
- Practice your skills in dealing with conflict and resistance.
- Explore and develop your understanding and skills in helping others to achieve success.
- Build confidence in developing shared goals and empowering others.
- Understand how to align vision and strategy with a view to initiating and sustaining organizational and personal change.
We offer two levels in Leadership.
enable you to build the skills and develop the insights required for effective leadership at any level of the organization.
explores advanced leadership competencies.
Request InformationWeb form: Program Inquiry