SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE
Join our team of instructors
If you are passionate about lifelong learning and have an area of expertise to share with others, teaching at Continuing Studies may be the place for you!
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking additional experienced instructors in a variety of content areas such as project management, management, marketing, human resources, communications, not-for-profit management, leadership and finance.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred
- Enthusiastic energy in classroom and maintains a positive learning environment
- Ability to design effective learning, and follow-up reinforcement strategies and use a variety of techniques to teach the content
- Demonstrated experience teaching professional development courses to adult learners
- Recent or significant experience and expertise working in a role directly related to content area
- Ability to adjust content and facilitate up or down depending on audience need
- Passion for helping adults develop their professional capabilities
- Experienced working with people at all levels of an organization
- Skills using technology to enhance learning experience
- Has taught or is willing to teach online
- Relevant professional certifications
- Ability to work across a variety of sectors and industries
- Ability to customize content and delivery to reflect client needs
How to apply
To apply, please email the following documents to Karen DeHeus.
- Covering letter that includes qualifications for teaching adult learners, summary of content expertise, and/or a list of courses taught.
- Previous course evaluations
Thank you for your interest in teaching. We will contact you for an interview if your qualifications meet our needs.