Western Employee Educational Assistance


Western University has pre-approved professional development courses that take seven days or less to complete as Reimbursed.

When you enroll in a Reimbursed (RMB) course, you will pay at the time of registration and submit the Application for Educational Assistance Form to Human Resources.

When you complete the course, you will forward a certificate of attendance and a payment receipt to receive reimbursement provided you still qualify for educational assistance funding and have not yet reached your funding limit from Human Resources.

  1. Select a course
  2. Register and pay
  3. Submit the EA form to Human Resources
  4. Complete the course
  5. Forward your payment receipt and certificate of attendance to Human Resources

The following courses are pre-approved for Reimbursed (RMB) tuition.