Improve efficiency, facilitate change, support leadership and build your brand by defining employee communications and understanding your organization’s culture. In this course you will explore techniques needed to recognize your employee’s information needs, discover the strategies that align employee information requirements with your organizational vision, mission, and goals.
At the completion of this course students will be able to:
- Develop communications plan for internal audiences
- Understand which communications channel is most effective for what you are trying to accomplish.
- Understand what employees need from organizational communications
- Know the role does social media plays in internal communications
- Identify how video can play a role in employee communications
- Be strategic creative communicators in their organization
- Effectively communicate change
This is an interactive course, which includes lectures, group exercises and discussion.
Please come to this course prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.