Hone your interpersonal communications style so that you are better able to deal with difficult issues, share an informed perspective, or present with confidence. Discover strategies to better organize your thoughts, and develop a more disciplined mindset to listening, absorbing, thinking, and evaluating – before speaking.
- Speak more concisely, clearly, and confidently
- Resolving misunderstandings, and providing clear direction when communicating
- Deliver good and bad news to diverse audiences
- Persuading and influencing others
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Business Communication : Elective
- Professional Certificate in Management : Elective
- Professional Certificate in Project Management : Elective Courses