Discuss the key components of the strategic planning process. Understand the need to develop a strategic plan in a nonprofit organization, including the concept of alignment. Identify a number of tools and processes that can assist in the strategic planning process in a nonprofit organization.
- Developing mission and vision statements
- Articulating priority areas, goals and performance measures
- Implementing the strategic plan
- Methods to monitor and report on the achievement of the strategic plan
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Not-for-Profit Management : Required Courses