Strengthen your overall communication strategy by using video that will grab attention and enable you to effectively convey your message to viewers. Learn how a well produced video can benefit your organization in terms of enhancing your image and reinforcing your brand.This hands-on course will offer a starting point on how to create a ready-for-web video. Learn how to come up with a concept, plan and capture footage through basic shooting techniques including lighting, sound and editing. This is an introductory course for corporate communicators, marketers, not-for-profit organizations and anyone looking to benefit from a positive return on investment.
At the completion of this course students will be able to:
- Understand the importance of effectively produced videos to their organization’s communication/marketing efforts
- Summarize and compare the strengths/weaknesses of three different styles of cameras;
- Implement steps to planning an effective short video project
- Recognize and recall the key rules of video shooting
- Differentiate between various types of shots and recognize their value in video productions
- Generate a powerful video interview
- Implement strategies to enhance audio quality
- Create lighting set ups that add to the professionalism of video productions
- Understand very basic editing strategies
This is an interactive course, which includes lectures, group exercises and discussion.
Please come to this course prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.