Discover the tools needed to recruit and select employees, identify related competencies, identify performance appraisal methods, and evaluate the effectiveness of these programs within the context of our Canadian legal framework. Define, discuss and apply key recruitment and selection concepts.
- Job analysis and manpower planning
- Human rights legislation in Canada
- Decision-making strategies in personnel recruitment and selection
- Means of assessing performance once a person is actually on the job
Individual Course Registration
This course is part of the Diploma program and can also be taken as an individual course for non-credit/professional development. How many courses can you take before you have to apply to the program?
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Human Resources : Required Courses