This course introduces students to the key concepts and basic tools used in Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2015.
- Image resolution
- Using layers
- Modifying and transforming selections
- Image editing and adjustment of layers and filters
- Output parameters and protocol for web and print
On completion of this course, you will have:
- The ability to navigate the Adobe Photoshop environment and interface
- The skills to create, edit, and modify images and bitmap graphics using the basic tools of Adobe Photoshop
Western Continuing Studies has partnered with OCAD University to offer a wide range of courses to help increase your creative potential, enhance your creative career or explore new areas of self-expression.