Hone your interpersonal communications style so that you are better able to deal with difficult issues, share an informed perspective, or present with confidence. Discover strategies to better organize your thoughts, and develop a more disciplined mindset to listening, absorbing, thinking, and evaluating – before speaking.
- Communicate more concisely, clearly, and confidently
- Develop a strategic approach to communications
- Improve writing tone for more effective communications
- Handle conflict to reach more positive outcomes
- Identify and overcome barriers to organizational communication
This course is eligible for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) micro-credential funding. Find out if you are eligible.
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Managing Change : Electives
- Professional Certificate in Business Communication : Elective
- Professional Certificate in Project Management : Elective