Explore the role of communications in occupational health and safety, and discover techniques for negotiation and facilitation in managing the OHSM function within an organization. Develop an understanding of the key areas of concern that affect communications both internally and externally.
- How the working environment impacts communication efforts
- Opportunities to establish a successful channel of communication
- Creating a comprehensive strategic communications/crisis plan
- Developing a training needs assessment
Individual Course Registration
This course is part of the Diploma program and can also be taken as an individual course for non-credit/professional development. How many courses can you take before you have to apply to the program?
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management : Required Courses