Explore the history, current status and challenges of labour relations. Examine the directions labour management relations could go and possibilities for the future.
- The history of the labour movement
- Key issues related to business process, work environment, union constitution and by-laws
- Various approaches to labour-management relations
- Opportunities and implications for new and innovative relationships between labour and management
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
This course is recognized by:
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Management : Elective