Discover the complex, yet rewarding, realm of grant writing for non-profits and community organizations. Learn the terrain of the grant writing submission process. Understand how to manage your proposals from budgeting and objective clarification to writing style and format.
- Writing a compelling needs statement
- Defining clear goals and objectives
- Identifying potential sources of grants
- Learn the different between operational grants and project grants
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Not-For-Profit Management : Choose eight courses