Gain insight into why organizations should use social media and discover how to effectively implement social strategies. Learn to integrate, execute, and evaluate social media tools as integral components of your organization’s overall marketing communications plan.
- Social media applications for achieving organizational goals
- Implementing appropriate social media tactics
- Creating social content
- Measuring results for future social media implementation
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
The following course or relevant experience is required.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Communications : Required
- Professional Certificate in Communications and Public Relations : Courses
- Professional Certificate in Marketing : Elective