Increase your knowledge of business communication theory and improve your business writing capabilities. Understand the key strategies and tactics needed to execute effective written and oral communications with employees. Learn how to plan, produce and revise business documents for internal and external distribution.
- The Three Phase Writing Process for business writing
- Apply rules for proper grammar usage and punctuation
- Edit and revise documents
- Develop effective business documents
This course is recognized by:
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Business Communication : Required
- Professional Certificate in Business Management : Required
- Professional Certificate in Project Management : Elective
- Professional Certificate in Risk Management : Elective