Having an effective web presence requires planning and thought, not only about the technology you are using, but also who you are trying to reach and what exactly you are trying to communicate to them. Explore strategies for focusing on the core of your web identity - your content - and how to make sure your message works with your technology to support a meaningful, online experience.
- Identifying your online audiences and their needs
- Relevant content for the web
- The importance of usability in your web platform
- Incorporating web strategies into communications, marketing or other web-related plans
This course is eligible for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) micro-credential funding. Find out if you are eligible.
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
This course is recognized by:
Association of Administrative Professionals
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Communications : Save 15% when you register for all three courses
- Professional Certificate in Business Communication : Elective
- Professional Certificate in Communications and Public Relations : Courses