Learn about the pedorthic perspective on the pathomechanics of the foot and lower limb. Examine common foot deformities, disorders and diseases resulting in foot complications. Study abnormal gait, and gain an introduction to basic conservative pedorthic correction of abnormal foot mechanics.
- Different categories and types of planus and cavus foot structures
- Classifying foot deformities and analyzing the resultant pathomechanics
- Designing an appropriate general pedorthic treatment protocol based on the pathomechanics
- Common diseases that affect foot and/or lower limb mechanics
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Pedorthics : Required Courses