Gain the knowledge, skills and tools required for designing effective communication plans. Learn to develop, implement and evaluate communication plans that fit the mission and align with the goals of an organization. This course will be especially helpful to those working outside of the field of communications and public relations.
- The fundamentals of building and implementing a strategic communications plan
- Defining the steps required in the strategic communications planning process
- The importance of positioning, messaging, and branding
- Linking a communications plan to your organization’s mission and vision
This course is eligible for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) micro-credential funding. Find out if you are eligible.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Essentials : Choose Six Courses
- Professional Certificate in Communications and Public Relations : Courses