Strengthen your overall communication strategy by using video that will grab attention and enable you to effectively convey your message to viewers. Discover how a well produced video can benefit your organization by enhancing your image and reinforcing your brand.
- Steps to planning an effective short video project
- Various types of shots and their value in video productions
- Implementing strategies to enhance audio quality
- Lighting set ups that add to the professionalism of video productions
This course is eligible for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) micro-credential funding. Find out if you are eligible.
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Communications : Save 15% when you register for all three courses
- Professional Certificate in Communications and Public Relations : Courses