Discuss the creation, management and execution of events for not-for-profit organizations. Develop varied skills including event budgeting, promotion, teamwork and evaluation through a combined emphasis on theoretical frameworks and practical application.
- Event research, design, planning, coordination, finances and evaluation
- Effective time management
- Hiring vendors, caterers, sound and light technicians, entertainment, and other resources
- Risk-management procedures and tactics.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Not-for-Profit Management : Required Courses