Prepare to write the PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam and further your knowledge of project management best practices.
Offered in collaboration with Procept Associates Ltd and fulfills PMI’s prerequisite of 35 training hours. This course is an intense review of exam material and is not intended as a stand-alone project management course. In addition to the instructor-led portion of the training, supplementary materials and practice exam questions are provided for you to use during and after the course to help prepare you for the exam.
- Identifying the correct answer to multiple choice questions similar to the PMP® exam
- Remembering formulas and concepts through application to real-life scenarios
- Tips and tricks to write the PMP® exam with more confidence.
- Identify which knowledge areas may need further home study
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
The following professional credits can be claimed under Procept Associates Ltd:
Project Management Professional (PMP) 35 PDUs: 34 Tech | 0 Leadership | 1 Strategy & Business
PMI, PMP® and PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute Inc.
You should meet the project management experience requirements for becoming a PMP®.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Project Management : Elective Courses