Understand why research, measurement and evaluation are fundamental to communication planning. Become familiar with the methods and tools you will use in your public relations career. Develop competence with major forms of measurement including qualitative and quantitative, primary and secondary, and formal and information research methods.
- When research is required and what information is needed
- Various types of PR research
- Various PR research instruments (e.g. polls, interviews, focus groups, etc.)
- Metrics used to measure social media campaigns
PrerequisitesYou must be admitted to the Diploma in Public Relations
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Public Relations : Required Courses