Take a comprehensive view of “the total project” for events, from the planning and organizational stages to the actual implementation stage. Focus on the phases of the project cycle, and how to maintain control of time, scope, quality and costs. Understand key stakeholder roles and responsibilities, moving from planning to execution, delivering on expectations, and how to ensure projects are closed and archived properly.
- Effective time management
- Managing human resources and volunteers
- Hiring vendors, caterers, sound and light technicians, entertainment, and other resources
- Budgeting, pricing, and accounting as they relate to event design
PrerequisitesYou must be admitted to the Diploma in Public Relations
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Public Relations : Required Courses