Explore the performance management process, and examine the link between effective communication, employee engagement, and providing meaningful feedback to maximize success. This interactive course will provide students with skill building opportunities to engage in effective conversations within the context of performance management.
- Performance management roles and processes
- Creating performance goals and objectives linked to organizational outcomes
- Applying appropriate communication skills, tools and strategies to provide meaningful feedback
- Conducting effective performance management conversations
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Essentials : Required