Explore the fundamentals of digital storytelling.
Learn how to conduct interviews, create compelling visuals, and structure a narrative to best highlight your subject to your targeted audience. Discover how to leverage creative content to build engagement on the web, in newsletters, and across social media platforms.
- Creating your narrative
- Conducting interviews and building content
- Translating content for various audiences and platforms
- Incorporating storytelling elements in digital content
- Building engagement with your audience
This course is eligible for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) micro-credential funding. Find out if you are eligible.
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
All that is required is a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and apply yourself.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Communications : Save 15% when you register for all three courses
- Professional Certificate in Communications and Public Relations : Courses