Emergency Management delves into the goals of an organization’s emergency planning, with the specific aim of reducing personal injuries & property damage and returning the organization to post incident operational status.
- Emergency Response Plans (ERPs) for spills, fires, serious injuries/illnesses (pandemics), severe weather or infrastructure damage
- Business Continuity Plans (BCPs)
- Designating and training fire wardens/building designates
- Communicating the plans to the employees
- Developing workplace evacuation plans and muster points
- Establishing a fire-prevention/fire suppression program
- Controlling fire hazards
Individual Course Registration
This course is part of the Diploma program and can also be taken as an individual course for non-credit/professional development. How many courses can you take before you have to apply to the program?
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management : Required Courses