Understand the role of fundraising in nonprofit organizations and Canadian society. Learn how to plan and develop various fundraising programs and create materials to acquire funding.
- Ethical issues and privacy concerns related to fundraising
- Assembling and evaluating resources to assist with fundraising activities
- Developing a cultivation and solicitation plan for a donor
- Pitching a program for funding
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Diploma in Not-for-Profit Management : Required Courses